prod-manager is a Python package providing access to the ProdManager API.
prod-manager enables you to:
- write Pythonic code to manage your ProdManager resources.
- pass arbitrary parameters to the ProdManager API. Simply follow ProdManager’s docs on what parameters are available.
- access arbitrary endpoints as soon as they are available on ProdManager, by using lower-level API methods.
- use persistent requests sessions for authentication, proxy and certificate handling.
- flexible handling of paginated responses, including lazy iterators.
prod-manager is compatible with Python 3.7+.
pip to install the latest stable version of
The current development version is available on GitLab.com, and can be installed directly from the git repository:
Please report bugs and feature requests at https://gitlab.com/prod-manager/prod-manager-api/-/issues.
The full documentation for CLI and API is available on GitLab Pages.
Build the docs
mkdocs to manage our environment and build the documentation :
For guidelines for contributing to
prod-manager, refer to CONTRIBUTING.md.
Created: February 5, 2023